It’s never too late for an adventure! Are you ready to explore more?
Jump right in and get inspired for your next trip!
MOST RECENT TRAVEL STORIES
- How to Visit Seymour Tower Jersey
- Authentic Yorkshire Food – The 17 Best Things to Eat & Drink
- How to Avoid Stress on Budget Airline Flights – 15 Failsafe Tips
- 12 Absolute Best Day Trips From Leeds (With Map)
- 11 Most Haunted Places in the US (+ One You Can Sleep In If You Dare!)
- How to Discover the Secrets of 13th Century Spofforth Castle – Yorkshire Gems
We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us
ABOUT GREY GLOBETROTTERS
I’m Coralie, a Brit who loves exploring in the UK and beyond. The more off-the-beaten-path the better!
I’ve travelled internationally for 40+ years and I’d love to help you plan your own over 50s travel adventures – for a day, a weekend or longer.
Travel in your 50s and 60s (and beyond) can be safe, affordable, kind to the planet and a whole lot of fun!