It’s never too late for an adventure! Are you ready to explore more in your 50s and 60s (and beyond)?
Jump right in and get inspired for your next trip!
MOST RECENT TRAVEL STORIES
- Authentic Yorkshire Food – The 17 Best Things to Eat & Drink
- How to Avoid Stress on Budget Airline Flights – 15 Failsafe Tips
- 12 Absolute Best Day Trips From Leeds (With Map)
- 11 of the Most Haunted Places in the US (+ One You Can Sleep In If You Dare!)
- How to Discover the Secrets of 13th Century Spofforth Castle – Yorkshire Gems
- Is the Jersey Heritage Pass Good Value for Money? 2021 Review
We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us
ABOUT GREY GLOBETROTTERS
I’m Coralie, a Brit who loves exploring in the UK and beyond. The more off-the-beaten-path the better!
I’ve travelled internationally for 40+ years and I’d love to help you discover that it’s never too late to pack a bag and have a new adventure – for a day, a weekend or longer.
Travel in your 50s and 60s (and beyond) can be safe, affordable, kind to the planet and a whole lot of fun!